T & C
- The Kinisi rental service is available to Auroville residents. To be eligible, guests must stay at registered Auroville Guesthouses.
- Volunteers need a SAVI ID or a letter from their workplace to avail the special volunteer rate. Minimum volunteer contract period is 31 days.
- I will check the condition of the e-cycle before taking it out, and I accept full responsibility for its care while in my possession. I will keep the e-cycle free of dust and mud and in case of long-term rental I will organize a monthly check-up with Kinisi to make sure the e-cycle is in good condition.
- I agree to return the e-cycle undamaged before 4:30 pm on the return date. Normal wear and tear are accepted but broken or bent stand, spokes, rims, damaged frames, handlebars, seats or other parts from misuse and/or crashes are not included.
- In case of damage, I agree to pay regular rates and retail prices for components repaired/replaced by KINISI, including labor.
- In case of theft or loss, I will be responsible for replacement.
- In case the e-cycle is found neglected, unlocked, abandoned or if any term of this contract is not respected, I agree to let Kinisi take back the e-cycle.
- If I need to cancel, I will do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I understand that cancellation requests are not taken over the phone.
Refunds will be made to the same bank/credit card account from which the payment was made.
- Cancellations at least 30 days prior to booking start date = full refund
- Cancellations between 30 – 21 days prior to booking start date = 80% refund
- Cancellations between 20– 10 days prior to booking start date = 50% refund
- Cancellations less than 10 days prior to booking start date = no refund
NOTE: There will be a deduction of 10% of total rental price towards bank charges on all refunds. Kinisi has the final word on refund policy.